***http://maplestoryseatips.blogspot.sg/2016/03/maplesea-lists-of-characters-to-train.html (The order to train other characters to boost a specific main character/job)***
3) Please make sure *not* to overoccupy Maple Union % critical rate tiles if your main character has exceeded 100% critical rate, taking note that the stat window of your main character will only show critical rate as 100%.
Damage refers to DAMAGE RANGE IN THE STAT WINDOW.
***IMPORTANT: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=57159 Credits to the creator of the information. I also tested this with and without my Luminous card, for my Luminous character. The total buffed INT (even after using Luminous's own buffs), is only increased by 40 int. As mentioned in the forum thread, and also logically, this means that character cards with individual boost effects, boosting stats(Kaiser for STR, Angelic Buster for DEX,
Xenon for STR, DEX and LUK, and Luminous for INT), only add to the final number of the different stats in the stat window, and this increase is NOT affected by % stats or % of that stat/those stats, of equipment, skills or link skills.***
Kinesis's character card and link skill. Blog post written by the blog owner Max, who is a KMS player.
Blaster's character card. Blog post written by the blog owner Max, who is a KMS player.
Mihile (Mikhail)'s link skill after the REBOOT patch. A change is made to the effect(s) affecting ONLY the Mihile character. Blog post written by the blog owner Max, who is a KMS player.
Mihile (Mikhail)'s link skill after the REBOOT patch. A change is made to the effect(s) affecting ONLY the Mihile character. Written by AyumiLove.
Part 1 of 2 of this note: http://maplestoryseatips.blogspot.sg/2016/03/maplesea-boosting-your-mains-damage.html
MY ADVICE as a non-@cash player:*** It is best to train a main that will stick with (main: you usually only play this character and probably will train it to at least lv200, the other characters are just mainly used to support this character in terms of damage and non-damage-boosting link skills)
IMPORTANT NOTE: level 3 link skills are unlocked at lv210, which is FAR TOO DIFFICULT TO REACH, so I won't be elaborating on them. Source: http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2677212/3#comments_list
***Note: This does not seem to be in MapleStorySEA.***
TRAIN YOUR DAMAGE-BOOSTING CHARACTER MULES IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:
Please refer to this for the correct case:
1) EMPRESS BLESSING:
(Disclamer: There is no need to use a Mihile to fight the Arkarium to increase the Noble Mind level to increase the Empress blessing level, which is very hard because the boss has far too high hp , and can '100% damage' reflect. Continue reading to find out the easier and updated way:D)
Empress Blessing: Gives 1wa/ma, accuracy, avoidabilty to all OTHER characters in the same server (world), for every 5 levels of your knight of cygnus(KoC) job character (NOT Mihile). Up to level 30. (when the revamped KoC(soul master, wind breaker, striker) is lv150= +30wa/ma/acc/avoid to all OTHER characters.
***Therefore, 2 lv150 Knights of Cygnus (NOT Mihile), which should be of different jobs (due to the lv10 Cygnus’ Blessing link skill, which is given by all 5 lv120+ Knights of Cygnus (NOT Mihile), and which boosts status resistance and % elemental resistance; and the different individual boosts for different characters with different jobs, equipped in Maple Union), will cause all characters in the same server, in the same MapleSEA game account, to be boosted by +30 wa/ma (+30 weapon attack/magic attack).***
(You can choose to train 2 revamped KoC to make sure the 1st one gets the lv30 boost, but this may be not necessary if you only have 1 main like me, and that main is NOT a revamped KoC:) )
There will be 'Noble Mind' quests every 5 levels after lv120, i.e. at lv125, 130, 135, 140, 145, and 150.
VIDEO PROOF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-v5CVH18gQ
Credits to Hakensann.
(lv24 max can be given from a mihile, existing flame wizard and existing night walker, by leveling up only)
lv24 empress blessing is reached at lv120. Currently, the maximum level of mihile, soul master, wind breaker and striker is lv250, while that of flame wizard and night walker is lv120. Flame wizard and night walker cannot be created as new characters currently for lv10 nobless (knight of cygnus beginner)
***THE LINK SKILL OF THE 3 REVAMPED KoC: level 1 link skill (at lv70): 5%, 2 link skill (at lv120) : 10% ELEMENTAL & STATUS RESISTANCE
Transferred link skill: level 1: 2%, level 2: 5%. STACKS UP TO 5 TIMES! (Max level is 5 X 2=10)
***IMPORTANT!!!!.. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! Make sure you train the correct REVAMPED KoC! :
(DPS (damage per second)is in my opinion of my lv120+ revamped KoC mules)
AMONG THE 3 REVAMPED KOC:
*****In order to train!!! To lv120 at least:
1) STRIKER is the lowest DPS job. Its HP is the middle highest/lowest. Weapon defense is also the middle highest/lowest, due to its primary stat being STR, which adds more weapon defense than DEX. However, its lv30/60/100/200 CHARACTER CARD (which boosts all characters in the maple account) is + 2/3/4/5 wep & magic damage range X character level!!! @@@@@@@@@(THE ONLY REVAMPED KoC Character card that BOOSTS DAMAGE!!!)@@@@@@@@@@@............. It also keeps getting hit by monsters the most, so it really BURNS POTIONS. (lowest avoidability!!!) Hardest to train!!! MAKE SURE you train this to at least level 100 for the character card, OR better still, level 120 for the level 2 link skill too! (Since I personally think lv200 is way too hard). This also means that if you do NOT have a revamped KoC yet, train this to lv120 FIRST!!!
2) SOUL MASTER is the highest DPS, highest defense and highest HP job, and it even has a passive skill to heal a few % of its HP every few seconds!!! It has a 4th job skill that costs only 4mp at the lowest levels of that skill, to attack 1 single mob! Its 4th job mobbing skill is at least 57mp like the rest. 1 disadvantage is that at lv120, its passive skill to make mobs ignore the element of its (Soul) attack, is only at 50% less elemental resistance of the mob against the soul master's Soul elemental damage, for the other 2 revamped KoC, it is at 100%. Therefore, easiest to train!!! RECOMMENDED to train your soul master to lv150 if you already have a lv120+ striker and a lv120+ soul master. (Train soul master to be lv150, since you probably will only train your striker to lv120 for the rank S lv100 character card and lv120 for the lv2 link skill, since I personally feel that training to lv200 or even to lv150 is too hard for my striker. This happens to be my case:x Too lazy and too hard for me to train striker beyond lv125:x My soul master gets lv25 empress blessing, my soul master will give all OTHER characters lv30 empress blessing when it reaches lv150)
3) WIND BREAKER is the 2nd highest/lowest DPS job. It also has the highest avoidablity rate. Its 4th job mobbing skill (the blue one that looks like it creates a whirlwind upon hitting mobs) can push mobs!!!
WELL, I can only say, train this if you want to stack the revamped KoC link skill:x (as in my case:x again!)
Character card facebook note: (meant to boost all characters' damage for different primary/secondary stat types): https://www.facebook.com/notes/soh-jiong-hao/maplesea-character-card-combination-right-side-of-character-selection-screen/430790163683044
2) Blessing of the Fairy: Gives 1wa/ma/accuracy/avoidability to all OTHER characters in the same server for every 10 levels of your HIGHEST level character. Up to lv20, when the character is lv200. For non-koc and special case koc Mihile only.
3) Will of the Forces: PASSIVE Beginner skill adding 5weapon attack, 5 magic attack, and 5 to all stats.
Requires 3rd job advancement. Can be at lv74 (for Phantom) or lv75 (for most other jobs)
Unlocking this skill unlocks the SILENT CRUSADE quest chain from lv75 to lv160, whereby untradable 2000/4000/6000 hp, and mp potions (separately), can be gotten. (POTION SUPPLY!!!)
Check out 'Crusade Hunter' in keyboard settings, defeating 5 bosses in Each Chapter can give u a reward, remember to click 'Reward' in the window). The shop sells pendants, shoulder pads and belts(belt: 3stats, hidden potential).
A better belt could be 1wa/ma, 1stats for the spiegelmann belt for the spiegglmann's Gonzo Gallery in the Mirror of Dimension. The quest for the belt unlocks if you have 4 Painting scraps.
DO TAKE NOTE that in other versions of Maplestory, which update faster than mapleSEA, lv1 link skill is at lv60, and lv2 link skill is at lv100. Maplesea's is lv70 for lv1 link skil and lv120 for lv2 link skill CURRENTLY.
Link skills can only be given to ONE other character in the SAME game account in the SAME server(world), via the link skill job's BEGINNER's SKILLS. The character receiving it can be changed at midnight Singapore time. (GMT+8)
lv1 link skill: lv70
lv2 link skill: lv120
Order of release of jobs: ('HERO' here refers to the 6 heroes who sealed the Black Mage: Aran, Evan, Mercedes, Phantom, Luminous, and Eunwol)
1. Cannon shooter: link skill: Pirate Blessing
lv1 link skill at lv70: +15 stats, +5% MAX hp/mp
lv2 link skill at lv120: +25 stats, +10% MAX hp/mp
(***No longer applicable, please kindly refer to:
25. Explorer Pirates - Cannon Master, Viper, and Captain - Pirates' Boon***)
2. Mercedes: link skill: Elven Blessing
lv1 link skil at lv70: +10% EXP(experience) received from monsters, 1800-second(30minutes) cooldown for teleporting to Elluel (Mercedes's home town in Victoria Island, which is near Ellinia)
lv2 link skil at lv70: +15% EXP(experience) received from monsters, 1800-second(30minutes) cooldown for teleporting to Elluel (Mercedes's home town in Victoria Island, which is near Ellinia)
3. Demon slayer: link skill: Fury Unleashed
lv1 link skill at lv70: +10% boss damage (This means the damage boost you deal on a boss monster, useful for bossing(expedition) or normal bosses that spawn in a map)
lv2 link skill at lv120: +15% boss damage
lv1 link skill at lv70: Creates a protective barrier that absorbs damage up to 3 times for 15 seconds. Damage +15%. For attacks that drain HP based on Max HP, this skill decreases 10% of their damage instead. (Cooldown: 180 sec)
lv2 link skill at lv120: Creates a protective barrier that absorbs damage up to 6 times for 30 seconds. Damage +20%. For attacks that drain HP based on Max HP, this skill decreases 20% of their damage instead. (Cooldown: 180 sec)
lv1 link skill at lv70: Gives you 100% knock-back resistance for 90 seconds, cooldown: 180 seconds, No Mp cost
lv2 link skill at lv120: Gives you 100% knock-back resistance for 110 seconds, cooldown: 180 seconds, No mp cost
- NOTE: When linked, the skill remains as a Stance skill! (90/110 seconds of Stance, 180 second cooldown)"
lv1 link skill at lv70 = MAX HP +10%
lv1 link skill at lv70 = Ignore 10% monster defense
With all 5 different lv120+ Knights of Cygnus (Excluding Mihile) having the link skill at lv2 each:
Permanently increase ATT and MATT +25, Abnormal Status Resistance +15, Elemental Resistance +15%.
lv2 link skill at lv120 = Increases all stats by 25, Attack Power by 15 and Magic Attack Power by 15
Level 1: 1 second of invincibility when revived.
Level 8: 8 seconds of invincibility when revived. (This means that Blaster, Mechanic, Wild Hunter and Battlemage are all at least level 120.)
permanently Combo Kill orb EXP gain +650%. This skill can also be used by one character you have in the same world.
you have in this world.